Sunday, October 5

Handmade Cards: Stuck

Five Minute Free Write: Stuck

"Sometimes a break from your routine is the very thing you need"


 photo b56f4d05167e524f11c447053216a9cb_zpsf98ad9a5.jpg


It's Sunday so I'm going to keep it short today!!

Sometimes, in my card making, I get stuck in a rut. This past spring, my rut was birthday cards, which is kinda funny, because I am horrible at actually mailing birthday cards to my friends and family. I have a variety of birthday cards that I will hopefully be sharing with you over the course of this #write31days series. But today, it's a set of birthday balloon cards that I'm hoping to finish and get added to my shop later this week!!

Sparkly balloons and baker's twine and bright rainbow colors.. You know you want to order a set!!

 photo 2626512ab20359f38b64e917dc05b179_zpscccb33c0.jpg


 photo 16ea4a63f4d236bab2114c2be6eb5327_zps9a007a64.jpg


The question is this: Do you send birthday cards? Would you use ones that are blank inside or do you prefer a little message preprinted?



 photo 31dayscards_zps8b890be3.jpg

My word prompt came from Kate Motaung who is doing 31 days of 5 minute free writes this month!
Five minutes of writing is about all I can squeeze in these days, but it's better than no writing!!

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment as I get moving again in writing and creating... (it might just benefit you at the end of our time this month)


2 comments:

  1. I love these cards Julie! Clean, simple, creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both - plain and with a little message! Jen :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...