Monday, October 6

Handmade Cards: Know

Know... what do I know about cards? what do I know about selling on etsy?

It's not much but I'm learning a little bit more every day!! I'm learning that the more you post pictures of your products and share them on social media, and the more that you refresh your page by adding new products, the more likely you are to get hits and sales... (Guess what????? I had another sale over the weekend...)

My weekend sale included this adorable one-of-a-kind set--actually it was a limited edition, because I sold some last fall. I was using up some discontinued product so it isn't even a card set that I can replicate.

 photo il_570xN502908265_8irh_zps3be17a5c.jpg


Some cute fall themes, left completely blank so you could use the card for any occasion!! Apples, Pumpkins, Leaves, and Trees... all things fall!! Super cute and simple ... and even better, now they are SOLD!!

 photo il_570xN502908269_ill0_zpsf11cbf81.jpg


Be sure to stop by my shop to see what new items I am adding this month! It's giving me courage in my craft and it's helping me to know that this is what I love doing!! I love how God gives encouragement and little open doors to point you in the right direction!


The question is this: Do you prefer completely blank cards? Or do you like cards with specific sentiments already on the card?


 photo 31dayscards_zps8b890be3.jpg

My word prompt came from Kate Motaung who is doing 31 days of 5 minute free writes this month!
Five minutes of writing is about all I can squeeze in these days, but it's better than no writing!!

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment as I get moving again in writing and creating... (it might just benefit you at the end of our time this month)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...