Tuesday, October 7

Handmade Cards: Go

Go Team!! Go Team!!


So it's 8:30 on Tuesday night and I'm determined to stick with this #write31days series!  The good news is I'm using Kate Motaung's Five Minute Free Writes.

Today is Go... So will you all cheer me on as I keep writing and keep sharing my handmade cards with you??

We all need a cheerleader in our lives ... Lisa Jo is a cheerleader for moms; my friend, Debi Stangeland is a cheerleader for bloggers; Holley Gerth cheers you on in your dreams (and grew a whole community of cheerleaders for God-sized Dreams).

My Dad and my husband cheer me on when my writing bug hits and encourage me to keep writing, to keep going on my education.

And sales in my etsy shop encourage me to keep creating handmade cards! These cute sports cards are one of a kind, just like yesterday's cards... but these are still available and you can choose to purchase just one... let me know if the sport you want isn't in my shop and I'll add it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Who can you cheer on today?

The question is this: Do you need somebody to cheer you on? Share in the comments and I'll do my best! Also, what's your favorite sport?



 photo 31dayscards_zps8b890be3.jpg

My word prompt came from Kate Motaung who is doing 31 days of 5 minute free writes this month!
Five minutes of writing is about all I can squeeze in these days, but it's better than no writing!!

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment as I get moving again in writing and creating... (it might just benefit you at the end of our time this month)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...