Wednesday, January 2

One Word: Create

It came to me during Thanksgiving of all times.
I don't even know where it came from, I just know it came and it was loud.

Create!

CREATE!


CREATE!!!


Create new handmade cards ... I've been making cards for years, more than a decade even, but lately it's been on the bottom of my priority list. I want to make more, send more, maybe even sell a few!!



Create new writings ... I just discovered in this last year (though I've been blogging for 8 years) that I am a writer and I want to pursue writing and improve my writing. I've even gone back to college for a communications/writing degree! I am registered for TWO classes this semester and I just looked at my assignments and realized that I will have very little time for blogging this semester... unless I just keep posting my assignments here.

Create new connections ... this is so important to me! I have loved the friends I have "met" online and actually met in real life at Allume this past year! I am looking forward to growing those connections, along with investing in the lives of my church family locally. I want to connect with the people God has placed in my path.


2013 is the year I will Create. With the help of my Heavenly Father, I will create!

and I will pray, Create in me a clean heart, O God.


Edit: I totally forgot to give Melanie the credit for CREATING my fantastic OneWord365 button! Want one? Go see her blog!!

9 comments:

  1. Your one word ROCKS ... just like you ... You can handle ALL that HE has placed within your reach ... You may need to just stretch ..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting, Julie! Can't wait to see what this year holds for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Have we met? My name us Amy and my One Word is Create. So perfect for you! Why do we live so far apart??? I can't wait to see all you accomplish my sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Julie! He sends forth His Spirit, and things are created....Can't wait to see what happens this year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great word, beautiful creations! Looking forward to following you! My one word is simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful possibilities with the word "create"! I chose "fruitful" and am so excited to see what the Lord has planned!

    Christy @ A Heartening Life
    www.ahearteninglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie! Love this....what an amazing idea and journey you are on! I love the various ways that God has already pressed create into your heart. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this.. love what you are going to create! blessings dreamer!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to reply to your comments, but I can't unless you have an email available in your profile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...