This week's step in our God-sized Dreams journey is to share a "do what you can" step. Just one small thing to move forward in your God-sized Dream.
What did I do this week to move forward in my God-sized Dreams?
I look back on my God-sized dream statements.
I believe God has created and called me to serve and support my family through encouraging, serving, cooking, and listening.
I also believe God has created and called me to encourage and support other women through writing my stories, creating handmade cards, and connecting through both cards and stories.
And I think about my week and opportunities that God gave me and I know He is directing in my God-sized Dreams. I didn't even realizing how I was taking small steps, but here are some things that happened for me this week.
PART 1: my family
- I actually READ out loud to one of my daughters... more than once. It's a grace thing because reading out loud isn't one of my favorite things to do.
- I successfully meal-planned one week, thanks to a handy meal-planning assistant made for me by my sister-in-law.
- I continue with a mini-minute with my kids before bed, just asking them one of their favorite things in the day.
PART 2: others
- I successfully completed one week of my Creative Writing class in an effort to improve my writing techniques to better minister to others
- I spent Saturday creating handmade notecards for a special order and for future opportunities
- I SOLD a card on my Artfire shop (this happens about once a year, so I'm losing money on my shop, but haven't figured out how I should be doing this)
- I signed up to help co-host an (in)RL meetup, although the details still need to be worked out.
Just a few small things, but more than enough to get me started.
Connect with me:
What dreams do you have? and what One Small Step can you take today toward pursuing that dream? How can I pray for you in this area?